Bonfires are a place for you to interact with your fellow tribesman! While we encourage you to be socially active, there are a few rules every Triberr user must follow:
- No Spamming – Please make only one post per topic. You may have as many posts as you like, so long as they are not all the same.
- No Foul Language – If a bonfire is found to have language in bad taste, we will remove the entire thread immediately.
- Self-Promotion Bonfires – These will be removed. Bonfires are not the place for you to boast about your blog. Your blog should speak for itself!
- No Hate Speech – Bonfires are not the place for any thread containing hate-filled speech.
- No Suspicious Posts – Any posts promoting a suspect product, service or cause will be removed.
Any bonfire found violating one of these rules will be subject to:
- Removal of all bonfires linked to the user in question.
- Banishment from Triberr.
As long as you adhere to these rules, bonfires can be an amazing place for every Triberr user.