This is a running list of the updates made to the Triberr application:
2017-09-18 – Major Update
- Updated – Marketing Pages and Triberr App – Triberr Plans Update
2017-09-11 – Minor Update
- Implemented – Marketing Pages – Analytics
- Resolved – Marketing Pages – Facebook login bug fix
2017-09-08 – Minor Update
- Updated – Marketing Pages – Minor CSS / UI Fixes
- Updated – Triberr App – Profile Bug Fix
- Updated – Triberr App – Promote Post Updates
2017-09-05 – Minor Update
- Updated – Marketing Pages – Minor UI Fixes
- Updated – Triberr App – Minor UI Fixes
2017-09-01 – Major Upgrade
- Implemented – Marketing Pages
2017-08-26 – Minor Update
- Updated – Post Stats
- Implemented – New Search Page
- Resolved – User Profile Updates
2017-08-19 – Minor Update
- Resolved – Tribe UI Minor Update
- Update – Internal API
- Implemented – Follower Function Fix
- Resolved – Profile UI Fixes
2017-08-16- Minor Update
- Bug Fixes – Internal Create Tribe
- Implmented – New User Onboarding
2017-08-12 – Minor Update
- Implemented – RSS Settings
- Updated – TOS
- Resolved – Tribe Bug Fixes
2017-08-05 – Minor Update
- Resolved – User Invite Bug Fixes
2017-07-29 – Minor Update
- Updated – User Profile Formatting
- Resolved – UI Bug Fixes
2017-07-01 – Minor Update
- Implemented – Promote Post Internal Feature
- Resolved – Mobile UI Fixes
2017-06-24 – Minor Upgrade
- Upgrade: Facebook API Upgrade
- Update: Promote Post
2017-06-17 – Minor Update
- Update: Triberr UI
- Assign Tribe Fixes
2017-06-02 – Minor Update
- Update: Ban upgrades
- Promote Post Ad Sidebar , Conversations Removal
- Promote Post UI updates
2017-05-26 – Major update
- Implemented – Individual sharing frequencies
- Assign Modal Updates
2017-05-19 – Minor Update
- Resolved – CSRF Issues
- Updated – Stream and Prime Content
2017-05-05 – Minor Update
- Updated – Tribe Category Updates
- Resolved – Facebook Authentication Token
2017-04-30 – Major Update
- Updated – Triberr Promote Post Enhancement
- Implemented – Promoting External Posts
2017-04-24- Major Update
- Added – Implementation of SSL (Secured Socket Layers) Sitewide
- Updated – Official Triberr Plugin to mirror SSL Update
2017-04-07- Major Upgrade + Minor Fix
- Added – Implementation of Connect Facebook Page, Group, or Profile for paying members (Lite or Prime)
- Added – Subscription API ; Upgrade to Stripe
- Updated – Triberr Terms and Conditions; Subscription Policy
- Implemented – Subscription and Database Reconciliation
2017-03-31- Major Upgrade
- Resolved – Search button inoperable
- Resolved – Add to queue button reflecting the proper status
- Resolved – Mobile banner image appearance
- Resolved – User profile proper formatting for long names
2017-03-24- Major Upgrade
- Added – Implement CSRF to prevent spoofing
2017-03-20- Minor Fix
- Resolved – Bonfire comments having no profile images
2017-03-17- Minor Fix
- Updated – Preferred Twitter account update
2017-03-15- Major Upgrade
- Added – Implementation of seperate sharing frequency
- Improved – Display different times for already shared posts in queue
- Improved – Timestamp of shared items
- Improved – Delete post warnings and language precision
- Added – Follow Triberr users functionality upon hovering over their profile image
- Updated – Twitter profiles logic
- Updated – Triberr favicon
2017-03-10 – Major Upgrade and Fixes
- Upgrade – System architecture, AWS Migration
- Administrative – Cron and Database snapshots
- Administrative – Pre and Post Migration Regression Testing
- Updated – New maintenance page
- Resolved – Twitter profile images not working
- Improved – Timestamp of shared items
- Improved – Delete post warnings and language precision
2017-02-20 – Minor Updates and Fixes
- Improved- Google short links update
- Added – Hide post mobile functionality
- Added – Added footer to all app pages
- Resolved – Appending links incorrectly
- Updated – Removing erroneous gear icons
- Resolved – User following and unfollowing functionality
- Resolved – Lazy loading for posts
2017-02-10 – Minor Changes and Misc. Bug Fixes
- Updated – Post Slide-in functionality
- Updated – Change author functionality
- Updated – For support, admin features
- Improved -“Last shared” stats for tribe members
- Improved – Reshare items in queue upon completion of initial share
- Removed – Books from Triberr app
- Removed – Erroneous CSS from login page
- Resolved – Accessibility to Stats
- Removed – “More of what you asked for” Text and Image link
- Resolved – Notifications management
- Updated – Assign tribes design consistency
- Updated – Internal Admin features
2017-02-03 – Minor Changes and Misc. Bug Fixes
- Updated – Facebook connection, account settings fix
- Added – Delete stream usability
- Improved – My social networks tab
- Added – For developer purposes, heatmapping to improve user experience
- Updated – Linkedin, account settings fix
- Resolved – Assign tribes member limitations
2017-01-27 – Minor Changes and Misc. Bug Fixes
- Resolved – Sent post image bug
- Improved – Hide post functionality
- Updated – Leave Triberr functionality
- Improved – Tribe settings
- Add – Support widget for ease of access
- Updated – Add to Queue button
- Updated – Live conversations fix
2017-01-09 – Major Upgrade (UI)
- Upgrade – Complete upgrade of Triberr UI
- Updated – Sticky post logic to prevent promotion before post is process properly
- Updated – Twitter API Authentication errors
- Updated – Clean out tables when no social account is attached
- Updated – Fix display of Facebook limits when Facebook accounts are not attached
- Updated – Fix blank screens occuring during Tribe creation process
- Improved – Post settings icon visibility
- Updated – Tribe invites member level fix
- Updated – For support purposes, bonfire support fix
- Updated – Total Queue count fix
- Updated – For support purpose, user limit monitoring fix
- Improved – Leave Triberr functionality
- Updated – Post sending timestamp
2016-12-28 – Minor Change.
- Updated – Expiration Message Change.
2016-12-22 – Incremental Bug Fix.
- Updated – Depart time fix.
- Updated – User Invite fix.
2016-12-15 – Minor Change.
- Updated – Blog import, approved post count fix.
- Updated – Updating week count from 5 days to 7 days to fix import
2016-12-14 – Changes.
- Updated – Adding post date on stream tabs except for approved post.
- Updated – Fix for approved post count.
- Added – Delete functionality.
- Updated – Update text, changes in queue time display.
- Updated – Queue changes, email change.
- Updated – Removing post date.
- Updated – Updating spacing in sent stream.
- Updated – Changing sort order in queue.
- Updated – Changing default mail function .
- Updated – Updating base URL: bonfire.
2016-12-12 – Minor Change.
- Added – Alert text when a user removes social account.
2016-12-07 – Minor Changes in UI for Major Update.
- Added – Info message in social networks tab on settings page.
- Added – Social media Icons to “add to queue” button.
- Updated – Icon for Single social media
2016-12-05 – Incremental Bug Fixes
- Added – The re-authorization button in settings page when token of Social media expires
- Added – User will receive the message if he/she has crossed the limits,more than its membership level limits.
- Updated – Time Ago Functions, Alert Box, Formatting.
- Added – Token expiration alert to all pages.
- Updated – Managing Social media redirection.
2016-11-03 – Incremental Bug Fixes
- Updated – Receiving ‘Service Unavailable’ error when trying to access some pages
- Updated – One Users post does not reach Twitter
- Added – Messaging when reaching queue limit incorrect for a few users
- Updated – Uploaded Header Image with same file name as other overwrites it, even between users
- Updated – Image update to handle only jpg, png, gif uploads
- Added – Warning to users when they try to add a social account already connected to another Triberr account
- Administrative – Remove back-up Twitter App (never used) reference to have proper logging
- Updated – Slow Queries analysis over 2 days
- Updated – Selecting Campaigns tab highlights both Campaigns and Queue tabs
- Updated – Mobile Nav is unusable upon expanding Account & Search sections
- Added – Forced SSL blogs erroring on import
- Updated – Nav Menu – Search by Topics Not working
- Updated – Posts not importing Images for a few users
- Updated – Manual Check Feed for some users not showing responses.
- Updated – Few users reported tweets and FB shares are not successfully posting to social media
- Updated – Timestamps are not displaying correctly
- Updated – Click Stats on Country Map not working
- Updated – Optimize Table calls for tribal_stream and cron_blob_storage running during backup are causing backup to fail
- Updated – Down Arrow on Prod formatting is smaller than normal
- Updated – Auto-shared Posts have random amount of time added to them
2016-09-22 – Bug Fixes for Major Update
List of Changes applied from 9/10 to 9/22:
- Updated – counts for number of items in queue under “Add to Queue” button
- Updated – Profile and Tribal Stream pages to remember if a user has scheduled a post and change the “Add to Queue” button to reflect that status.
- Updated – New Queue page to allow for unscheduling/rescheduling of queued posts
- Updated – issues with editing Post Titles, particularly titles with special characters (quotes and double quotes)
- Updated – RSS Feed error handling to more gracefully handle errors with received data that was causing some blog posts not to be imported.
- Resolved – issues related to MySQL upgrade and treatment of null values preventing some users blog posts from being imported
- Resolved – issue with User’s Avatar image to show a default image if the image URL is broken.
- Resolved – issue with Blog URL link on profile page not properly linking user to blogs using https
- Resolved – issues with importing Post Descriptions for users with BlogSpot blogs
- Updated – adjust to blue logo for Share Now on StumbleUpon button
- Improved – handling of tweet text when sharing on twitter to more gracefully handle long titles
- Improved – Manual Check Feed reporting to move to an alert box and add additional message at top.
- Improved – profile page styling at certain resolutions to fix avatar image box styling issues (box would overlap cover image in some cases)
- Updated – Loading graphic when loading more posts at bottom of Stream Page
- Updated – efficiency of underlying queries for Stream, Tribal Stream, and Profile pages to improve page load performance
- Updated – Tribe Conversations so that a reply to an existing message would appear in the conversation once a user posted it without reloading the page.
2016-09-09 – First Major Update
First series of changes to the Triberr app focused on back-end improvements:
- Removed – Hard-coded links and social media connections & build ability to support multi-environments (UAT/Dev/Prod)
- Removed – Hover to share functionality (now always click-to-share)
- Renamed – Share button to “Add to Queue”
- Updated – Unhide manual share now buttons for easier access
- Updated – Finding an Awesome Tribe Dropdown to display “business” as selected category when clicking on Explore New Tribes tab on the Tribes Page
- Updated – for developer purposes, /con folder and renamed to /conn, updated references to folder throughout code
- Updated – Small spelling updates to some text/menus throughout site
- Updated – issue with Private messaging