Your feeds are located under Settings then select “My Blogs” tab
The Blog limits per account type are listed below:
- You can assign up to 2 feeds if you have a free accounts.
- You can have up to 4 feeds with Prime Lite account.
- You can have up to 14 feeds with Prime membership.
To add a new RSS feed to Triberr, follow these steps:
- Go to your Blog Details page following the above steps (Account -> Settings -> My Blogs)
- Click on the Add Blogs button
- Enter your feed detail on the overlay window that pops up
Read details on how to Find your RSS Feed URL
Once assigned, feeds are locked for 30 days to prevent abuse.
Related post: How do I assign my blogs to a tribe?