Occasionally, you may want to edit your post on Triberr. Adding visually appealing images or improving your content’s description is extremely helpful for other tribemates may be interested in sharing your post. The good news is you can absolutely edit your posts on Triberr. In this post, I will walk you through the editing process.
The following video showcases editing steps listed below.
- Navigate to the post you want to edit.
- Please note you can only edit the content for posts that you own.
- Select the drop down menu located at the end of the posts title
- Select the link entitled “edit post”
- Once selected you will be directed to a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor
- From here you can edit the content of the post
- Once you’ve made your edits click save & preview and you’ll be able to preview your post
- You can also click cancel if you change your mind
If you delete a post it cannot be reimported into Triberr.
If you experience any intermittent issues with editing please clear your browser cache.
If possible, using the Chrome browser is recommended.
The following video showcases the steps listed above.