Influencer Marketing campaigns on Triberr track several key metrics
- How many milestones each Influencer completed
- Content created, and where it is distributed
- How many shares, likes, +1’s and comments each piece of content receives
- How many clicks each piece of content receives
- How many referral visits each Influencer sends to a brand’s landing page
The system is setup to integrate nicely with Google Analytics.
When you add a landing page to the system that you want to Influencers to drive traffic to, you can simply include Google Analytics campaign parameters so that all traffic is correctly attributed within Google Analytics.
The system will take your provided tracking code, and will generate unique short links for each Influencer. This way you know exactly how many conversions each Influencer is sending you.
Adding a Tracking URL
To add the tracking URL to the campaign, go to the “Assets” tab within the dashboard.
Select “Add Tracking URLs” then paste the URL of where you want Influencers to drive traffic to.
You can use Google’s Campaign URL Builder tool to outfit your tracking URL for Google Analytics campaign tracking.