Bonfires on Triberr
Bonfires are a place for you to interact with your fellow tribesman! While we encourage you to be socially active, there are a few rules every Triberr user must follow:
- No Spamming – Please make only one post per topic. You may have as many posts as you like, so long as they are not all the same.
- No Foul Language – If a bonfire is found to have language in bad taste, we will remove the entire thread immediately.
- Self-Promotion Bonfires – These will be removed. Bonfires are not the place for you to boast about your blog. Your blog should speak for itself!
- No Hate Speech – Bonfires are not the place for any thread containing hate-filled speech.
- No Suspicious Posts – Any posts promoting a suspect product, service or cause will be removed.
Any bonfire found violating one of these rules will be subject to:
- Removal of all bonfires linked to the user in question.
- Banishment from Triberr.
As long as you adhere to these rules, bonfires can be an amazing place for every Triberr user.
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
How do I see who shared my posts?
Once Triberr imports your post, it will make it available for others in your tribe to share. To see who has shared your post, go to your […]
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started