Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To complete your profile navigate to settings in the upper right hand menu.
Once you’ve landed on your settings page the first visible tab is your profile information. From here you can enter the following information:
- Full Name
- Username (this will set the URL for your Triberr profile)
- Please note if a URL is unavailable Triberr will indicate URL unavailable
- Please set your timezone as this will help us create the appropriate settings in Triberr
Once you’ve update this information click save and your profile will also update automatically.
Adding Your Blog To Your Profile
To display your Website / Blog Triberr profile you must update the ‘My Blogs’ Tab. To update your website navigate to the “My Blogs’ tab. Once selected you will see the Content Details page where you can Add Blog by choosing either “Get Plugin” or “Add RSS” button.
Once “Add RSS” button is clicked a popup modal will appear. Enter the following information into the modal:
- Website Name
- Homepage URL (when you enter your homepage URL Triberr will automatically detect an RSS Feed if one is available)
- RSS Feed URL
- Blog Category
If you choose to “Get Plugin”, you will redirected to Triberr WordPress Plugin website for further instruction on how to do the process.
Adding Your Social Network Accounts to Your Profile
To display your Social Network accounts on your Triberr profile you must update the ‘My Social Networks’ Tab. To update your Social Networks displayed navigate to the “My Social Networks’ tab. Once selected you will see a “Connect Account” button. Once clicked a popup modal will appear with a list of social networks to connect. Select on the network you’d like to connect then follow the steps required to authorize the connection.
My Social Networks settings are used for multiple purposes on Triberr. These purposes include:
- To display your social network accounts on your Triberr profile
- To calculate your reach or the reach of all members in a Tribe
- To add content to the queue from Tribal Streams, Global Streams, and Profile Streams
- To assign specific social networks to specific Tribes select the button located in the ‘Tribes assigned’ column
- To set a custom sharing frequency select the dropdown located in the ‘Sharing Frequency’ column
Your Profile Avatar
Triberr automatically uses the Avatar or Profile image of your connected social networks. If you have multiple social network accounts connect we select the image to use in the following order:
- If Twitter is connected use the Twitter profile image, if not
- If Linkedin is connect use LinkedIn profile image, if not
- If Facebook is connected use Facebook profile image
- Otherwise, display the default avatar image
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
How do I see who shared my posts?
Once Triberr imports your post, it will make it available for others in your tribe to share. To see who has shared your post, go to your […]
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started