Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To complete your profile navigate to settings in the upper right hand menu.
Once you’ve landed on your settings page the first visible tab is your profile information. From here you can enter the following information:
- Full Name
- Username (this will set the URL for your Triberr profile)
- Please note if a URL is unavailable Triberr will indicate URL unavailable
- Please set your timezone as this will help us create the appropriate settings in Triberr
Once you’ve update this information click save and your profile will also update automatically.
Adding Your Blog To Your Profile
To display your Website / Blog Triberr profile you must update the ‘My Blogs’ Tab. To update your website navigate to the “My Blogs’ tab. Once selected you will see and “Add Blog” button. Once clicked a popup modal will appear. Enter the following information into the modal:
- Website Name
- Homepage URL (when you enter your homepage URL Triberr will automatically detect an RSS Feed if one is available)
- RSS Feed URL
The blog settings is used for multiple purposes on Triberr. These purposes include:
- To display blog URL and feed on your Triberr profile
- To import / or add content to Triberr Profile page
- To import / or add content to Tribes you are a member of
- To import websites into Tribes select the ‘Blog Sharing Settings Button’ use the dropdown beneath each Tribe name to assign a blog to a tribe.
Adding Your Social Network Accounts to Your Profile
To display your Social Network accounts on your Triberr profile you must update the ‘My Social Networks’ Tab. To update your Social Networks displayed navigate to the “My Social Networks’ tab. Once selected you will see a “Connect Account” button. Once clicked a popup modal will appear with a list of social networks to connect. Select on the network you’d like to connect then follow the steps required to authorize the connection.
My Social Networks settings are used for multiple purposes on Triberr. These purposes include:
- To display your social network accounts on your Triberr profile
- To calculate your reach or the reach of all members in a Tribe
- To add content to the queue from Tribal Streams, Global Streams, and Profile Streams
- To assign specific social networks to specific Tribes select the button located in the ‘Tribes assigned’ column
- To set a custom sharing frequency select the dropdown located in the ‘Sharing Frequency’ column
Your Profile Avatar
Triberr automatically uses the Avatar or Profile image of your connected social networks. If you have multiple social network accounts connect we select the image to use in the following order:
- If Twitter is connected use the Twitter profile image, if not
- If Linkedin is connect use LinkedIn profile image, if not
- If Facebook is connected use Facebook profile image
- Otherwise, display the default avatar image
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
RSS Feed Specifications and Troubleshooting Guide
This detailed post will provide best practices related to troubleshooting RSS feeds. Following these steps will ensure that Triberr will properly crawl your rss feed and […]
What is Triberr?
There is nothing worse than writing a blog post that nobody reads. Triberr solves that problem for bloggers by developing a community of sharing and […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started