Your feeds are located under Settings then select “My Content” tab
The Blog limits per account type are listed below:
- You can assign up to 1 feeds if you have a free accounts.
- You can have up to 4 feeds with Prime Lite account.
- You can have up to 14 feeds with Prime membership.
To add a new RSS feed to Triberr, follow these steps:
- Go to your Blog Details page following the above steps (Account -> Settings -> My Content)
- Click on the Add Content button, then click Add RSS Sources button
- Enter your feed detail on the overlay window that pops up
Read details on how to Find your RSS Feed URL
Once assigned, feeds are locked for 30 days to prevent abuse.
Related post: How do I assign my blogs to a tribe?
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
How does Triberr work?
At its core, Triberr is a platform to manage groups called Tribes. Below is a quick video that describes How Triberr Works What is a […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started