To add a blog to Triberr, navigate to the Account Settings page:
Once on the account settings page, click the “My Blogs” tab.
On the, “My Blogs” tab, click the “+ Add Blog” button
Enter the following information into the modal:
- Website Name
- Homepage URL (when you enter your homepage URL Triberr will automatically detect an RSS Feed if one is available)
- RSS Feed URL
The blog settings is used for multiple purposes on Triberr. These purposes include:
- To display blog URL and feed on your Triberr profile
- To import / or add content to Triberr Profile page
- To import / or add content to Tribes you are a member of
- To import websites into Tribes select the ‘Blog Sharing Settings Button’ use the dropdown beneath each Tribe name to assign a blog to a tribe.
Learn more about Memberships here
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
How does Triberr work?
At its core, Triberr is a platform to manage groups called Tribes. Below is a quick video that describes How Triberr Works What is a […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started