To add a blog to Triberr, navigate to the Account Settings page:
Once on the account settings page, click the “My Blogs” tab.
On the, “My Blogs” tab, click the “+ Add Blog” button
Enter the following information into the modal:
- Website Name
- Homepage URL (when you enter your homepage URL Triberr will automatically detect an RSS Feed if one is available)
- RSS Feed URL
The blog settings is used for multiple purposes on Triberr. These purposes include:
- To display blog URL and feed on your Triberr profile
- To import / or add content to Triberr Profile page
- To import / or add content to Tribes you are a member of
- To import websites into Tribes select the ‘Blog Sharing Settings Button’ use the dropdown beneath each Tribe name to assign a blog to a tribe.
Learn more about Memberships here
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
RSS Feed Specifications and Troubleshooting Guide
This detailed post will provide best practices related to troubleshooting RSS feeds. Following these steps will ensure that Triberr will properly crawl your rss feed and […]
What is Triberr?
There is nothing worse than writing a blog post that nobody reads. Triberr solves that problem for bloggers by developing a community of sharing and […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started