If you already have a Triberr account which you’ve connected a social media profile to, say your Twitter account, logging in with a different social media profile, like your Facebook, will actually create a 2nd, new Triberr account.
Creating multiple accounts is confusing, difficult to manage, and is against Triberr’s terms of service. It’s best to consolidate those multiple accounts.
At the moment, there is no “merge account” feature.
To consolidate your Triberr accounts
- Log out of Triberr
- Decide which Triberr account you want to keep, and which one you want to delete
- Login to Triberr using the social media login you want to delete
- Go to Account -> Settings and delete that account (repeat step 3 and 4 for multiple, duplicate accounts)
- Login to Triberr with your primary account (the one you want to keep)
- Add the social media account you just deleted from your other account (usually Facebook or LinkedIn)
Now you can login to Triberr using any of the social media accounts you added, and they will all log you in to your primary account.
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
RSS Feed Specifications and Troubleshooting Guide
This detailed post will provide best practices related to troubleshooting RSS feeds. Following these steps will ensure that Triberr will properly crawl your rss feed and […]
What is Triberr?
There is nothing worse than writing a blog post that nobody reads. Triberr solves that problem for bloggers by developing a community of sharing and […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started