Under the Stripe subscription model downgrading your subscription is a simple process. Simply navigate to your settings page then click on the Prime Membership tab. Follow the remaining steps below:
- Select a new plan from the drop down menu
- Click the Pay With Card Button
- A popup modal will appear requiring you to enter your payment information
- After entering your payment details click the “Pay” button
- Once the payment is successfully completed your account will immediately be downgraded to Prime lite
- If you downgrading during the middle of a subscription term your account will be prorated. The remaining unused balance will be applied to your new downgraded subscription.
- You may request a breakdown of the proration and a new month or years estimated cost after 7 days or processing the transaction. This ensures that all pending transaction have completed which allows for more accurate reporting.
Paypal Legacy Users
To downgrade to Prime Lite you must first cancel your Triberr Prime membership in Paypal. Instructions to cancel your Triberr Paypal Subscription are located at the following link:
Go to paypal, and cancel your Triberr Prime subscription. You can do so by following these steps:
- Login to paypal
- Click on “Profile” from the main navigation
- Click on the “Update” button to the right of “My Automatic Payments”
- Find your Triberr Prime subscription and cancel it
After Cancelling Your Paypal Subscription
After you’ve successfully cancelled your Paypal subscription you’ll need to establish a new Stripe subscription. If you have an existing subscription with Stripe following the Stripe instructions listed above.
To Downgrade to Prime Lite Follow the Steps Listed Below:
- Select the desired new plan for the drop down menu located on your settings page in the Prime Membership Tab. Then click on the Pay with card button.
2. After clicking on the button a popup modal will appear. Enter your information into the popup. Then select the “Pay” button. If your payment is successful the page will refresh and your account will automatically be updated.
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
How do I see who shared my posts?
Once Triberr imports your post, it will make it available for others in your tribe to share. To see who has shared your post, go to your […]
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started