Before continuing, it is highly recommended that you read through our Terms of Service.
There is a Zero-Tolerance policy for any violations of; but not limited to, the Triberr Terms of Service. All accounts in a user’s possession for any of the following activities will be banned:
- A copy/paste excerpt that links to an original post.
- Associating someone else’s RSS feed with your Triberr account. Whichever RSS feed you personally publish from is the RSS feed which must be affiliated with your Triberr account.
- Having multiple Triberr accounts created by a single user.
- Having an associated blog(s) which contains scraped content that links or redirects to other sites.
- Having a blog post that could fit into a tweet. (Under 140 characters).
- Having a blog post promoting a suspect product, service, or cause.
- Having a blog post promoting hate speech.
Under all circumstances, Triberr Support does not automatically contact the owners of suspended accounts.
Please note that once an account has been banned, we will not revert the banning under any circumstances.
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
How do I see who shared my posts?
Once Triberr imports your post, it will make it available for others in your tribe to share. To see who has shared your post, go to your […]
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started