To configure the Triberr wordpress plugin to import posts into Triberr, use the following steps:
- Inside WordPress admin area, hover over “Settings” and choose “Triberr”. It will ask you for an API blog token.
- Login to Triberr.com
- Click on the Account drop down, then click “Settings“
- Click on the My Content tab
- Click the “Show Blog Token” button next to the blog you are setting up
- Copy the highlighted API token
- Paste it into the WordPress admin settings page
Note that only posts published after the Triberr plugin is installed will be imported through the plugin.
Here are the same steps with visuals:
- Inside WordPress admin area, hover over “Settings” and choose “Triberr”. It will ask you for a unique blog token.
4.Click on the My Blogs tab
5.Click the “Show Blog Token” button next to the blog you are setting up
6.Copy the highlighted API token
7.Paste it into the WordPress admin settings page
Congratulations. You have successfully installed and setup the Triberr plugin. Your future posts will now be instantly imported into Triberr.
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
How does Triberr work?
At its core, Triberr is a platform to manage groups called Tribes. Below is a quick video that describes How Triberr Works What is a […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started