To configure the Triberr wordpress plugin to import posts into Triberr, use the following steps:
- Inside WordPress admin area, hover over “Settings” and choose “Triberr”. It will ask you for an API blog token.
- Login to Triberr.com
- Click on the Account drop down, then click “Settings”
- Click on the My Blogs tab
- Click the “Show Blog Token” button next to the blog you are setting up
- Copy the highlighted API token
- Paste it into the WordPress admin settings page
Note that only posts published after the Triberr plugin is installed will be imported through the plugin.
Here are the same steps with visuals:
- Inside WordPress admin area, hover over “Settings” and choose “Triberr”. It will ask you for a unique blog token.
4.Click on the My Blogs tab
5.Click the “Show Blog Token” button next to the blog you are setting up
6.Copy the highlighted API token
7.Paste it into the WordPress admin settings page
Congratulations. You have successfully installed and setup the Triberr plugin. Your future posts will now be instantly imported into Triberr.
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
RSS Feed Specifications and Troubleshooting Guide
This detailed post will provide best practices related to troubleshooting RSS feeds. Following these steps will ensure that Triberr will properly crawl your rss feed and […]
What is Triberr?
There is nothing worse than writing a blog post that nobody reads. Triberr solves that problem for bloggers by developing a community of sharing and […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started