Triberr offers 3 levels of membership:
- Free User
- Prime Lite User
- Prime User
We are always adding more features to Triberr to see the latest plans visit http://triberr.com/plans
Below are the three different types of members and the limitations that comes with each level.
|Field/Rule||Free Membership||Lite Membership||Prime Membership|
|Tribe Creation Limit||3 Tribes||7 Tribes||21 Tribes|
|Members per Tribe Limit||30 Members||50 Members||75 Members|
|Maximum Number of Blogs Connected||2 Blogs||4 Blogs||14 Blogs|
|Maximum Number of Social Media Accounts Connected||5 Social Media Accounts||7 Social Media Accounts||21 Social Media Accounts|
|Maximum Number of Twitter Accounts||3 Twitter Accounts||5 Twitter Accounts||19 Twitter Accounts|
|Maximum Number of LinkedIn Accounts||1 LinkedIn Account||1 LinkedIn Account||1 LinkedIn Account|
|Maximum Number of Facebook Profiles||1 Facebook Account||1 Facebook Account||1 Facebook Account|
|Facebook Pages and Groups||0 Groups or Pages||1 Group or Page||1 Group or Page|
|Maximum Number of Imported Blog Posts per Week||14 Posts/week||28 Posts/week||75 Posts/week|
|Maximum Number of Approvals||100 Approvals||150 Approvals||350 Approvals|
|Maximum Number of Tribemates on Auto-Share||7 Tribemates||25 Tribemates||100 Tribemates|
- Tribe Creation Limit – Maximum number of Tribes a user can create. Learn more about Tribes here
- Members per Tribe Limit – Maximum number of members allowed in any given Tribe. Learn more about the amount of members in tribes here
- Maximum Number of Blogs Connected – Maximum number of blogs a user can connect to Triberr at any given time. Learn more about importing your blogs here
- Maximum Number of Social Media Accounts – Maximum number of social media accounts a user can connect to Tribber at any given time. Learn how to connect your social media accounts here
- Maximum Number of Twitter Accounts – Maximum number of Twitter accounts a user can have connected at any given time.
- Maximum Number of LinkedIn Accounts – Maximum number of LinkedIn accounts a user can have connected at any given time.
- Maximum Number of Facebook Accounts – Maximum number of Facebook accounts a user can have connected at any given time.
- Maximum Number of Imported Blog Posts per Week – Maximum number of blog posts Triberr will extract from ALL of the user’s blogs. Learn how to edit your blog posts here
- Maximum Number of Approvals – Maximum number of posts a user can approve to be sent to their social media at any given time. Once a post is sent out to social media, a spot frees up to approve a new post. Learn more about approvals here
- Maximum Number of Tribemates on Auto-Share – Maximum number of tribemates a user can put on auto-share to automatically share their tribmates posts to the users social media. Learn more about auto-share here
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
What is Triberr?
There is nothing worse than writing a blog post that nobody reads. Triberr solves that problem for bloggers by developing a community of sharing and […]
RSS Feed Specifications and Troubleshooting Guide
This detailed post will provide best practices related to troubleshooting RSS feeds. Following these steps will ensure that Triberr will properly crawl your rss feed and […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started