Triberr offers 3 levels of membership:
- Free User
- Prime Lite User
- Prime User
We are always adding more features to Triberr to see the latest plans visit http://triberr.com/plans
Below are the three different types of members and the limitations that comes with each level.
|Field/Rule||Free Membership||Lite Membership||Prime Membership|
|Tribe Creation Limit||3 Tribes||7 Tribes||21 Tribes|
|Members per Tribe Limit||30 Members||50 Members||75 Members|
|Maximum Number of Blogs Connected||2 Blogs||4 Blogs||14 Blogs|
|Maximum Number of Social Media Accounts Connected||5 Social Media Accounts||7 Social Media Accounts||21 Social Media Accounts|
|Maximum Number of Twitter Accounts||3 Twitter Accounts||5 Twitter Accounts||19 Twitter Accounts|
|Maximum Number of LinkedIn Accounts||1 LinkedIn Account||1 LinkedIn Account||1 LinkedIn Account|
|Maximum Number of Facebook Profiles||1 Facebook Account||1 Facebook Account||1 Facebook Account|
|Facebook Pages and Groups||0 Groups or Pages||1 Group or Page||1 Group or Page|
|Maximum Number of Imported Blog Posts per Week||14 Posts/week||28 Posts/week||75 Posts/week|
|Maximum Number of Approvals||100 Approvals||150 Approvals||350 Approvals|
|Maximum Number of Tribemates on Auto-Share||7 Tribemates||25 Tribemates||100 Tribemates|
- Tribe Creation Limit – Maximum number of Tribes a user can create. Learn more about Tribes here
- Members per Tribe Limit – Maximum number of members allowed in any given Tribe. Learn more about the amount of members in tribes here
- Maximum Number of Blogs Connected – Maximum number of blogs a user can connect to Triberr at any given time. Learn more about importing your blogs here
- Maximum Number of Social Media Accounts – Maximum number of social media accounts a user can connect to Tribber at any given time. Learn how to connect your social media accounts here
- Maximum Number of Twitter Accounts – Maximum number of Twitter accounts a user can have connected at any given time.
- Maximum Number of LinkedIn Accounts – Maximum number of LinkedIn accounts a user can have connected at any given time.
- Maximum Number of Facebook Accounts – Maximum number of Facebook accounts a user can have connected at any given time.
- Maximum Number of Imported Blog Posts per Week – Maximum number of blog posts Triberr will extract from ALL of the user’s blogs. Learn how to edit your blog posts here
- Maximum Number of Approvals – Maximum number of posts a user can approve to be sent to their social media at any given time. Once a post is sent out to social media, a spot frees up to approve a new post. Learn more about approvals here
- Maximum Number of Tribemates on Auto-Share – Maximum number of tribemates a user can put on auto-share to automatically share their tribmates posts to the users social media. Learn more about auto-share here
Still have a question? Let’s get you an answer.Submit a Ticket
Complete Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing people see when they find you on Triberr. Of course you want to make the best first impression. To […]
How does Triberr work?
At its core, Triberr is a platform to manage groups called Tribes. Below is a quick video that describes How Triberr Works What is a […]
Like what you see? Get started with Triberr now! Get Started